RAGS - Abandoned - Man in the Family [v0.5] [jasko2205]

1. 2.00 star(s)

nk0x

[Vers : 0.5 ]

kind of irritating to play, all sex scenes are screenshots from videos, which is fine but the fact that the player need to click the continue button 600 times to get through one fine-ish scene is awful and unnecessary. Plenty of RAGS games can use video files fine.

The game has a grindy nature and no way to keep track of quests. The navigation around the map I initially didn't like but got over it. If you intend to target a specific character or and start another questline of some sort, you essentially have to stumble your way back into their questline if you forget EXACTLY what they wanted you to do (with exceptions)

The scenes themselves are fine. The choices in actresses are good and gives the game credit when you do finally manage to stumble your way into a sex event. But once again, expect to SPAM your keyboard as it will add almost no dialogue and you will have to force your way through frame by frame (maybe use a video file)

Just missing a lot of quality of life stuff that would make it more playable. I wouldn't replay this unless there was a major update to how it plays. I know RAGS gets alot of shit for being the clunky mess that it is, but it doesn't mean games have to feel like a burden to casually navigate.