Unity Completed Lilly Knight and the Three Cities of Lust [Final] [HFTGames]

3.40 star(s) 9 Votes

Thranduil77

Sep 7, 2018
That's, uh, not very clear to say the least. What sort of problem do you have ? Not that I could help in any way, but maybe somebody here would be able to.

I had it still on Steam and try to play it but as i have startet it in Steam and i have skip the opening it was black and i was kicked out so i deinstalled it and install it new but now i have the same problem if i press continue i have a black screen and then comes a error message and i was kicked out again. So my question is it the same how in steam or can i play this without any kick out from game?

that have i write on Tuesday

zoneitorboneit

Apr 30, 2018
I'm glad to see the people of Mandy's Room did something else

Odd, I click on MMB and I can't heal despite picking up the green flasks, what do I do to heal mid fight?

Last edited:

Trart1965

Mar 18, 2020
The game progress and settings are saved in registry. Here's fully unlocked data. Double-click attached file and import it to the registry. A matter of safety: always preview .reg files as text before importing them, so you won't do a harm to your system with malformed file.

RealF

Dec 1, 2021
Can someone please share this game on another download host, pls.

Something like pixeldrain or gofile......

BlasKyau

Devoted Member
Jun 26, 2018
Doesn't the game have subtitles? Generally I have the sound quite low, and without subtitles I don't understand anything.

3.40 star(s) 9 Votes