RPGM Partial WIP INNOCENT RULES [v1.12] [Leaf Geometry]

3.70 star(s) 3 Votes

wow22wow22

Sep 28, 2017
so is the game and translation complete?
It's complete, minus the H-scenes. Honestly, I would recommend playing it now regardless since he won't be finishing this for a while according to his earlier post. It's not better than a Sequel game, but still a great game with good art, even without a lot of those scenes translated.

Reactions: Hiyosora

Grizloy

May 3, 2019
What about Sub-par? I recall a few months ago somebody mentioned that he again "became interested" in translating. Is he currently working on it, or was it just an "interest"?

wow22wow22

Sep 28, 2017
What about Sub-par? I recall a few months ago somebody mentioned that he again "became interested" in translating. Is he currently working on it, or was it just an "interest"?
That, I have no idea. Maybe Sub-Par was talking about the new sequel game that is coming out?

Darkstone606

Nov 10, 2021
ohhh i was that guy i took intirest after i saw many untranslated jap's so i took it on my own hands and start translating day and night and it work i finished around 50% of the common event after i share this idea and told zigma if i can help he said to "screw off somewhere else" so i said oh ok and now im just waiting till this guy finished all of the translate and finnaly just ya kno rest check page 18 if you dont beleive me

Darkstone606

Nov 10, 2021
Also i actually finish the translation Well lets just say ill share it. ill do it when i got a tons of problem and then ill start working on it without perm and actually finish it on my own. IF the translation is not finished after that Ill just shove the file here like nothing happened

Edit:Just let me know if there is a problem and ill help also i wont play till zigma finished his work or his team finished it... ill start workin on the translation when i feel liked it

wow22wow22

Sep 28, 2017
Anyone else need the full translation download for 1.12? Again, it doesn't have all H-scenes finished, but it will at least let you play the full game translated. Send me a message for the download link :) This will be my last time putting this in this thread, so get it while it's hot!

Succubus Hunter

Devoted Member
May 19, 2020
Anyone else need the full translation download for 1.12? Again, it doesn't have all H-scenes finished, but it will at least let you play the full game translated. Send me a message for the download link :) This will be my last time putting this in this thread, so get it while it's hot!
Thank you for translating this!

wow22wow22

Sep 28, 2017
I want to make sure credit goes to the translator and not me for my download link. I just found the 1.12 game, copied over the translated files that the translator finished and put it all in one nice little link. Thanks again for translating this game :)

Reactions: Succubus Hunter

Maurice123

Jul 3, 2018
Just readed about the the stimated publication date of the new game :unsure: anyone know if they mentioned anything about publicating withthe english translation? I assume they will not, but the hope is there.

Xhavezkw

Aug 5, 2023
ADoes anyone know what the name of the protagonist is and why they decided to call him that? Finally, does anyone know how I can play? I understand that there are 8 old hakika games.

Darkstone606

Nov 10, 2021
ADoes anyone know what the name of the protagonist is and why they decided to call him that? Finally, does anyone know how I can play? I understand that there are 8 old hakika games.
shhhh dont wait finish the 4th game its sequel kludge Dont mind me just finish all sequel it might be a torture if you redo

Darkstone606

Nov 10, 2021
wait did you say H-Scene Unfinished? i can do that if you want And actually help its lot faster but it take around 1 day only or 1 and a half day

John8r9

Dec 25, 2018
:unsure: i found one on internet but i am not sure if it works for u guys. I've checked inside which the story didn't start yet but with the whole gallery unlocked

Reactions: wow22wow22

wow22wow22

Sep 28, 2017
Guys, how do I find the ninja owl?
The ninja owl is in the underwater area of the water planet after you put the code in to that teleporter. Once you find her she asks you to find her weapons, which are scattered in that area. The code for the teleporter is on one of the thread pages here somewhere. I'd give you the code but I totally forgot! Sorry haha.

thehumanbehind

Mar 25, 2023
The ninja owl is in the underwater area of the water planet after you put the code in to that teleporter. Once you find her she asks you to find her weapons, which are scattered in that area. The code for the teleporter is on one of the thread pages here somewhere. I'd give you the code but I totally forgot! Sorry haha.
oh, thanks

3.70 star(s) 3 Votes