Ren'Py Completed Heads Will Roll: Reforged [v1.5c.1 + All DLCs] [1917 Studios]

4.40 star(s) 5 Votes

JMac75

Aug 29, 2018
View attachment 2987442

Overview:
Heads Will Roll: Reforged lets the player to take a role of an ordinary medieval soldier who finds himself in the middle of the legendary Hundred Years War between the kings of England and France. You start your way as a simple footman, whose sole ambition is to survive, but with proper skill and cunning or through blood and preservation, you might soon see yourself becoming one of the most famous knights of your time.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thread Updated: 2024-07-11
Release Date: 2024-06-01
Developer: 1917 Studios -
Publisher: Valkyrie Initiative
Censored: No
Version: 1.5c.1 + All DLCs
Language: English, Russian
Store:
Other Games: Link
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux/Mac: MEGA - - - -

Extras: Italian Translation*
*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 2987444 View attachment 2987445 View attachment 2987446 View attachment 2987447 View attachment 2987448 View attachment 2987449
I so enjoyed the core gameplay after finding the first game on this site, I went to steam and bought a copy. The game art and text size is perfect for playing and watching youtube at the same time.

Ekalfwons

Jul 14, 2023
how to play this on joiplay android? it takes forever loading screen at the beginning without even going to main menu

Waveshaper

Oct 19, 2018
how to play this on joiplay android? it takes forever loading screen at the beginning without even going to main menu
Make sure you have the very latest version of JoiPlay & all the necessary plugins for different RenPy versions.
I've seen some versions not starting up like described, but apparently the 1.5j patched one runs smooth as it can get on JoiPlay. So you might have to try running a version from a different source.

Or, get yourself a guide on how to compile to Android I guess. Just keep in mind that this version (1.5c) again lacks quite some bugfixes - no clue why people are uploading repos that are so far behind here.

4.40 star(s) 5 Votes