VN - Ren'Py - Growing Problems [v0.1] [NT Productions]

1. 5.00 star(s)

Schpenky

Hey, a really nice surprise! Great art and character design, good dialogue and right to the point without any filler like in many other VN games. Hope there will be many updates of the same kind. Good stuff, please more!
  2. 5.00 star(s)

8yK2hLB1tbx2xV

I had a great time with this. It gets down and dirty from the beginning. Great if you wanna just fap and not go through the hassle of reading for a while to get to the dirty stuff. The graphics are good; i didn't see anything that looked bad which could have ruined my immersion.
  3. 5.00 star(s)

Wolfbroken

Very good renderings (high quality) and we'll see where the story takes us. It doesn't matter if it's just story without decisions or animations, if it's good, it's not necessary.
    The character models are beautiful! Great start!
    ;)
  4. 3.00 star(s)

Fantabulous

Renders are looking good so far, but be warned that this is only a few pictures that you can literally see in about a minute. As the previous reviewer said, there's really no story here to talk about.
  5. 5.00 star(s)

CellStudios

Very short I'd say, even for a demo but it's still a good little play. Great renders, hot models and although there isn't really a story or any clue as to where a story might go, it was still good. Shame it'll never has animations but I don't think it'll be a massive issue.