• We're currently working on the search system, until that's complete the search will be disabled. In the mean time, you can use the quick search on the forum home page, or the search from the latest updates page.

assman1337

Mar 10, 2018
Still slowly working on my new concept, characters and environments. I was hoping to have something published by now but I have been busy with other issues and had health issues as well.
I'm also not sure whether I should try to implement a full combat system or just keep things a little simpler, like keeping more like a visual novel than a game. It would still ahve choices and different paths. NOt sure.
Anyways, I'm hoping I will be able to publish something at the end of the year. We'll see how it goes.
i prefer VN without games, grind sucks, some small games are ok for me
but to each his own

brzbd6900

Mar 25, 2020
Still slowly working on my new concept, characters and environments. I was hoping to have something published by now but I have been busy with other issues and had health issues as well.
I'm also not sure whether I should try to implement a full combat system or just keep things a little simpler, like keeping more like a visual novel than a game. It would still ahve choices and different paths. NOt sure.
Anyways, I'm hoping I will be able to publish something at the end of the year. We'll see how it goes.
Can't wait!!

Reactions: Niteowl

Niteowl

Game Developer
Apr 6, 2018
i prefer VN without games, grind sucks, some small games are ok for me
but to each his own
Yeah, I've been thinking about it. I do think it's nice to have more gaming elements, hence the battle system I was working on, but they are hard to implement and they won't be as good as in games created by teams/companies.

So, I guess they are not really worth the effort. Some fighting/adventuring will be a part of the story but probably best if I just focus on creating a fun VN with plenty of choices for the players and skip the RPG-style battle scenes. That will also allw me to focus more on the characters and the story, which are, imo, this project's strength regardless.

I will ahve different classes of characters though, and choice that will affect the story in various ways....

Reactions: assman1337
3.30 star(s) 3 Votes