Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
So, I'm doing what I think is a corruption run with Nicki and got this render.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Does she like being treated a little meanly? if so, I'll do it but I'm a little confused. Or is this not start of the corruption path?

Eland51298

Aug 19, 2022
Mason was born female, there is no way around it. You can be polite to her/him/xer or not, but that's social manners not biology.
Man it's not worth starting this conversation again, it's really not worth it, if something bothers you just ignore it alternatively put the user who is talking some nonsense on the blacklist and that's it

armond

Apr 26, 2020

Does she like being treated a little meanly? if so, I'll do it but I'm a little confused. Or is this not start of the corruption path?
It normal for women who have suffered sexual abuse to enjoy rough sex with dominant men, the type of sex that may look like assault to an outsider. It's either a coping mechanism or just something they enjoy with someone they trust.

• Wow
Reactions: Joshy92

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
Ok so I'm trying to get that scene with Nicki & Brittani kissing can anyone tell me which chapter it's in so I can know if I missed it or not.

soprano31

Engaged Member
Nov 12, 2021

yeah,that is the start of the corruption path.
then say "yes,you want to touch her " and taunt her about her boyfriend",
after which you can finger her ass while she is on the phone with Brent ..:sneaky::sneaky:

• Wow

soprano31

Engaged Member
Nov 12, 2021
Ok so I'm trying to get that scene with Nicki & Brittani kissing can anyone tell me which chapter it's in so I can know if I missed it or not.
That's when you're on the dark path with Nicki,
at the photo shoot with Brittani,and you let Nicki come for a duo shoot.

• Red Heart

TigerWolfe

Engaged Member
Oct 19, 2022
It normal for women who have suffered sexual abuse to enjoy rough sex with dominant men, the type of sex that may look like assault to an outsider. It's either a coping mechanism or just something they enjoy with someone they trust.
Citation strongly needed...

• Hey there
Reactions: armond

TigerWolfe

Engaged Member
Oct 19, 2022
According to their therapist it's normal, unless you want to call women who suffered abuse liars, up to you.
Ah yes the rhetorical technique of claiming I'm calling these women only you know liars, if I don't completely buy the things only you've said...

I don't doubt that it happens to some women, but normal in the vein of a therapist speaking to a trauma victim and normal in the context of 50% of the population have strongly different connotations.

As presented by you it seemed like a blanket statement, traumatized woman = lover of rough sex. As probably presented by the alleged therapist to your friends, a sexually traumatized woman being into rough sex isn't an abnormal outcome and falls within the range of expected outcomes. Another normal outcome, based off of my equally anecdotal experience is that they only want gentle and compassionate lovers who don't remind them of the traumatic events in their past.

If you know your partner has suffered abuse its probably safer to err on the side of caution, and maybe have a conversation with her before attempting to plow her into the floorboards while choking her out. I'd recommend the conversation with any partner honestly...

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Dee_Daa

Dr. Mick

Nov 21, 2017
Mason was born female, there is no way around it. You can be polite to her/him/xer or not, but that's social manners not biology.
This is the only thing I will say about this before you go on the ignore list:
  • We, as humans, interact with each other on a social level.
  • Gender is how we identify socially.
  • Whatever gender someone identifies as is entirely up to them; not you.
  • Using any other pronouns or classification is disrespectful, rude, and wrong.
Whatever sex someone was assigned at birth is relevant to only them, their doctors, and their sexual partners.
Their gender is how you, as a part of human society, are going to know them, and should respect.

Be well, and farewell.

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
Anyone else hoping for a valentine's day themed update one day?

Like if on the good guy path we can choose a LI who we can ask out on a date and buy them flowers or something.
I don't know how a scene like that would go on the other paths though maybe he forces the LI or something?

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Dr. Mick and armond

Dee_Daa

Jul 21, 2021
Whatever sex someone was assigned at birth is relevant to only them, their doctors, and their sexual partners.
Their gender is how you, as a part of human society, are going to know them, and should respect.

Be well, and farewell.
i dont mind gays as long as they keep their stinky anus away from me ; also trans as long as they dont have a dick

armond

Apr 26, 2020
Ah yes the rhetorical technique of claiming I'm calling these women only you know liars, if I don't completely buy the things only you've said...

I don't doubt that it happens to some women, but normal in the vein of a therapist speaking to a trauma victim and normal in the context of 50% of the population have strongly different connotations.

As presented by you it seemed like a blanket statement, traumatized woman = lover of rough sex. As probably presented by the alleged therapist to your friends, a sexually traumatized woman being into rough sex isn't an abnormal outcome and falls within the range of expected outcomes. Another normal outcome, based off of my equally anecdotal experience is that they only want gentle and compassionate lovers who don't remind them of the traumatic events in their past.

If you know your partner has suffered abuse its probably safer to err on the side of caution, and maybe have a conversation with her before attempting to plow her into the floorboards while choking her out. I'd recommend the conversation with any partner honestly...

Dogorti

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2021

Be well, and farewell.
This is true but people prefer to be assholes and live upset by how others live. Sad stuff.

4.50 star(s) 201 Votes