HTML - Fragile Female [v0.1] [Fragile Games]

1. 2.00 star(s)

Satori6

v0.1

I saw a 4 stars rating, so I downloaded it and found a collection of empty screens.

Less than half of the links lead to an actual passage, most are just placeholders. And from those that lead to actual passages, the majority of them are just filler.

There's a bunch of broken picture links, and there doesn't seem to be any sense of progression nor random events - for example, you can work a dozen shifts and every single time you'll get the same generic text.

So it's basically an open world that mostly consists of empty areas and links that don't lead to anything new. There may be some content that I'm missing, but since there isn't any character nor world development, no guides, nor quest system, in the end you'll just be clicking on random links hoping for something to happen, but it never does.

I will reevaluate in in the future, but right now it's not worth playing, and certainly doesn't deserve 4 stars.
  2. 4.00 star(s)

BladerayW

As of first release

Pros
    1. UI works
    2. Relevant material used.
    3. No bugs that I saw.

Cons
    1. No pictures or anything inside of places that can be entered where no work has been done yet. Not even a working on it thing except for the places on the subway.
    2. Videos were too long. Yeah, they are good, but with future updates the gigs will be insane.
    3. There is no guide in the home. I personally don't mind not having a guide, but many don't like it.
    4. There is nothing to say end of content. There could be many saves out sink for future updates.

Over all the game has promise. The future looks good.
  3. 4.00 star(s)

SPOc

From the point of view of graphic design, it looks great. Very good introduction, pictures, description. But the events seem banal, it's not bad, but it's not good either. A lot of little things that are already in the game, and which will have to spend a lot of time to make the game perfect, seems like a problem. At the same time, there are few events in the game so far.

But overall the game is good, I hope that it will develop!