Feb 10, 2018
Replaying Week 1 and trying to get all the unlocks. The "Don't visit Amrose" CG gallery still has 3 images locked (out of 6). Is this a bug or is there another way to get the first 3 images unlocked?

Last edited:

Beduin123

Mar 29, 2023
I'm guessing I'm waiting on those 4 then, it had completed on the top so I thought it was done completely
Have you also put games like Skyrim or Fallout on hold because there are still DLCs made for them regularly?

Any of the already published endings of this game can also be continued further any time because they are open endings and have just plugs at the end of each one similar to the plugs that were initially used to mark the prospective endings. So, theoretically this game can carry on forever.

I wonder, are all these people complaining about the complete status just trolls, or it is really difficult to comprehend this DLC concept. This discussion starts every few pages in this thread, so it must be something really important for some people.

Reactions: Wildquill

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I wonder, are all these people complaining about the complete status just trolls, or it is really difficult to comprehend this DLC concept. This discussion starts every few pages in this thread, so it must be something really important for some people.
cause for those game isn't completed if it still gets updates. in theory could say that wow 2/sc1+ aren't ready either since some1 can still make maps on those or fan patches.

Reactions: Wildquill

flaviopaganini

Feb 25, 2024
The story itself is completed, devs are just adding some different endings/epilogues with different girls.
I had finished this game when it was 'completed,' but now this month I decided to try to get all the achievements on Steam and noticed that some more complete endings appeared than before. That explains it then.

Reactions: MiltonPowers

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I had finished this game when it was 'completed,' but now this month I decided to try to get all the achievements on Steam and noticed that some more complete endings appeared than before. That explains it then.
well only 4 or so are missing so happy playing (since don't think mods work on steam version).

flaviopaganini

Feb 25, 2024
well only 4 or so are missing so happy playing (since don't think mods work on steam version).
I managed to achieve all the accomplishments. I ended up needing a guide to complete six endings because they were more complicated. However, it was clear that some endings lacked animations and still concluded with simple images.

4.10 star(s) 172 Votes