Chrathrard

Nov 20, 2018
i have a fetish that no one seems to have
Armpit fetish,once i tried to lick and fuck the armpit of a girl
but she just calls me wierd...

here i thought sibling got to have something in common but damn shes just too Vanilla
Armpits are pretty vanilla. It's really, really popular on fetish clip sites and with American H-artists.

• Wow
Reactions: Canto Forte

TheSexinati

Sep 1, 2017
Late teens I dated a girl that wanted to go down during my time of the month .... it's not what i'd call a sexy kink.

The very last thing on my mind when i'm gushing blood and feeling like shit is "damn, I wish someone would tongue fuck me now".

It does seem like some people are into it though.
God damn...

Edit: and since someone gave me the 'ol Facepalm, I mean this in the "God damn this is fucking gross!" way of "God Damn!"

Last edited:

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
You get it in Life <Fasder plug> and also in your sig <dev said sigs sport animations from the game .. so ...> Game On!!!

Apr 21, 2019
Stick around and you would see a lot more of watersports! In the very beginning (4 months ago) when I just started to learn how DAZ3D works I wanted to make a game just about it. Later I decided to broaden my game to cover many other fetishes as well.

I'm happy to hear you like it!

Fetish Locator will include many fetishes. Some more and some less. Unfortunately, hairy armpits is not one of my fetishes. I'm not saying that it would never be in a game, just that chances are low.
it's aight man,i have many fetishes,it's just fuckin an armpit or lickin it wether it's clean shaved or hairy feels
like when you snort meth you can't never stop or go back

Reactions: L7Bear

darlic

Feb 27, 2017
Ok, I finally played this game. I didn't have any other choice but insta-pledge, unfortunately :)

This is going to quickly make it to my personal top3, if the same quality will be maintained throughout its development.
Keep up the good work, I'm looking forward to future updates!

Dec 29, 2017
Ive down it when a girls been on the rag but never used my mouth... that part seems so wrong...
so with the fetishes good that there is a patch for incest, but in my opinion there should be alot more fetishes due to the name for example (and i dont like these) beastiality, gay, futa, rape, humilation (actually some humiliation is alright ie dog leash)

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
per request, here is my unofficial android port of Fetish Locator v0.02.18.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

from now on my android ports of Ren'Py games have a 2nd, persistent save location like windows. if you uninstall an app, the save files and persistent data remain intact.
therefore the app needs the permission to access the public external storage, because it has to read and write outside its own external storage directories.
you have to grant the permission or the app is shut down.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).

rjmm

Nov 22, 2017
It is possible to upload the Taboo patch on another site? Mega is blocked in my country and I can't see to make a VPN to work on my end.

Thanks!

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Yup ... everybody put on your head lights and start looking in them nooks and crannies for 'em kinks!

4.10 star(s) 172 Votes