• We're currently working on the search system, until that's complete the search will be disabled. In the mean time, you can use the quick search on the forum home page, or the search from the latest updates page.

Bastus

May 1, 2021
Hah. You right. I know it. I use my own knowledge, google translate and thesaurus. It's still not enough. I don't really care about text on the game page. Text in the game, on the other hand, worries me very much. Also punctuation.
( Even this message is pretty bad | lol | I'm too lazy to work hard on it. :) )

Look for terminal in security post near parking lot.

Hehe. I see. Need to rework objects on the map. Sorry for you "lostness".

??? Do you found entrance to the park? Park location is pretty straightforward.

Hmmm... Should investigate it. Thanks for report.

You must find a keycard.

I see. I should just highlight the pickups. Sorry for inconvenience.

If the "entrance" to the park is where I think it is then I think I might have screwed up. After completing the first quest the shop keeper tells you, you can work but if you turn around and do the second quest right after without working first you might be locked out of upgrading your g
View attachment 1669598

Overview:
Normal day of your normal life. You just relax at home, BUT! SUDDENLY! SOMETHING IS HAPPENING! You still home... or not? It's really doesn't look like it. Were is everyone? What to do? Nobody gonna answer this questions except for you!​

Thread Updated: 2022-03-06
Release Date: 2022-03-06
Developer: Lonery-Moon -
Censored: No
Version: 2.03
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - MEGA - -

View attachment 1669593 View attachment 1669595 View attachment 1669596

Miss Bartender has that creepy sex face that just does things to me.

Anon21

Mar 29, 2017
After the chair battle my character is stuck in 'slow walk' mode. D: Super frustrating.

nude6842

Feb 25, 2019
Report of an error: bloody cross in the in the building where you get ring of bane allows u to go into walls
edit: not only that,paper door allso lets you do this
edit2:later on after the labirinth in the same building you can walk into nearly every wall

Last edited:

DaFirst

Sep 9, 2017
View attachment 1714912 anyone know where the trade's old house from here?
go back to main street and got left all the way to the border of the map then continue till you come to a park. Before that one of the shutter doors is bar so go work there and buy lvl up orbs to get stronger. Boss willl wipe the floor with you otherwise.

Melon

Jun 7, 2017
Damn this is way too unfun to play. Without any real pay-off for anything you do. Great concept and love the early atmosphere, but Imma wait until there's more to it. Cuz so far, it's just meh.

Zoris

Oct 4, 2021
go back to main street and got left all the way to the border of the map then continue till you come to a park. Before that one of the shutter doors is bar so go work there and buy lvl up orbs to get stronger. Boss willl wipe the floor with you otherwise.
what i have to do when i done the second quest from trader? waiting or what?

Zoris

Oct 4, 2021
can i get some walktrough after find the old house's trader? or it just finished the new version for now?

DaFirst

Sep 9, 2017
can i get some walktrough after find the old house's trader? or it just finished the new version for now?
I think thats all... There should be scene with the barkeep if you do your job well enough but i never bothered to test it.

3.50 star(s) 8 Votes