VN Ren'Py Derketo Lewd Housemates [v0.7] [DerketoGames]

1.50 star(s) 4 Votes

muschi26

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2019
I would say this needs an age-setter and incest patch, but going by the reviews it wouldn't be worth the effort.
It really does feel like the kind of game that’s intended to be played with an age patch.

capitanqueso

Jul 6, 2019
It really does feel like the kind of game that’s intended to be played with an age patch.
Yeah, they all look like in their late 20's to early 40's, just like "hollywood teens", it remainds me to that scene in "scary movie" when they say their movie will be played for actors in their 30's, lol

capitanqueso

Jul 6, 2019
it is perfect where it is. though some people would call those models to childish still.
well... those people have never been in a cam-site where naked 18 years old actually look like 18 years old, hell, even 30 years old still look like 18. Hollywood use "old" people to play teens and young adults, there lies their confusion I guess, either that or they have no recolection on how teenagers really look like when they where young, also they are probably 40 year old virgins and they've never seen a real 18 years old naked or even looked at their faces, lol

fulcrum

Engaged Member
Feb 2, 2018
well... those people have never been in a cam-site where naked 18 years old actually look like 18 years old, hell, even 30 years old still look like 18. Hollywood use "old" people to play teens and young adults, there lies their confusion I guess, either that or they have no recolection on how teenagers really look like when they where young, also they are probably 40 year old virgins and they've never seen a real 18 years old naked or even looked at their faces, lol
and your comments sound like youre looking for r7 content

• Thinking Face
Reactions: capitanqueso
1.50 star(s) 4 Votes