Cycle Of Life And Sex [v0.1C] Discussion

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
Mother Gothel Missionary.gif

I finished rotoscoping the Mother Gothel scene from last night.
I can't guarantee that I will be finishing any more scenes today as I've got another bookcase coming in that is scheduled to be delivered today, and I've got to set it up myself when it does arrive.

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
Triplicate Girl Missionary.gif

I said I was going to make a type of scene that I've never done before, and I did it!
Behold! A foursome scene that only features two characters! XD
All jokes aside, I'm glad that I was finally able to do a scene with Triplicate Girl. I hope y'all like this scene, she's getting a ride scene next~!

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
Triplicate Girl Ride.gif

Here's the ride scene for Triplicate Girl~!
Now, for the sake of my own sanity, I'm going back to normal scenes that only features two characters! XD

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
frame_20A_delay-0.08s.png

I'm working on a scene with Jolene from Paper Mario. I wanted to keep her paper aesthetic so I gave her body a larger outline, but I'm worried that I made it too big. What do you guys think?
(Also, I hate how I did her face too, I fix it later...)

BackRunner

Jun 19, 2017
View attachment 4063882

I'm working on a scene with Jolene from Paper Mario. I wanted to keep her paper aesthetic so I gave her body a larger outline, but I'm worried that I made it too big. What do you guys think?
(Also, I hate how I did her face too, I fix it later...)
The roundness of the face made her look chubby. Nothing against women with a bit of meat but yeah, feels a bit off.