RPGM Cruel Serenade: Gutter Trash [v1.0.1] [Bitshift]

4.10 star(s) 14 Votes

klip

Dec 18, 2018
Can someone put the 1.03 on, as it's basically the complete edition of chapter 2. Just a loose end to tie over.

Just a request.
This. Seems the next goal is to hit version 1 of chapter 3 by august of next year, so it'll be a loooong while. An upload of 1.03/1.04 (Seems .04 is a minor bug fix) would be dandy

KoropeiniKi

Sep 27, 2017
okay, i've got to the ending (though idk if there's multiple ending that is not a game over.) and i gotta say, i'm a little disappointed that Mezz (the protag) doesn't have some sort of permanent repercussion after all that dicking he's been induced to.

i was expecting Mezz to be like still himself, but a little more, uhh, how do i put this... horny, by the end of this, but all those just kind of disappear lol

Last edited:

Theovonpapen

Sep 2, 2020
okay, i've got to the ending (though idk if there's multiple ending that is not a game over.) and i gotta say, i'm a little disappointed that Mezz (the protag) doesn't have some sort of permanent repercussion after all that dicking he's been induced to.

i was expecting Mezz to be like still himself, but a little more, uhh, how do i put this... horny, by the end of this, but all those just kind of disappear lol
I think the Dev is trying to invoke the ' ' trope. Even his own abilities are rather flat.

Jan 18, 2020

There's a consequence in the second game, but from what the dev said of this being a 5-part series, that stupid horny bunny is gonna have to more or less return to status quo by the end (even if iirc it's implied that the events have left some 'programming' just waiting to be triggered, so hopefully a payoff for that in the final part)

Though in their talk about the part 3 plans, there was mention of more boar events

nackedsnake

Engaged Member
Jan 29, 2019
can someone recommend me a game like this?
You need to be more specific when asking for recommendation. "Like this" in what way?
A "Mind Control" game? A M/M RPGM game? Game with stealth? A Furry RPGM game? A rabbit bottom game?
Otherwise you get like the one recommended a Female / Futa / Trap RPGM when you are looking for M/M.

IMO The most similar one is Grove.
I also made a list in Grove thread, not entirely relevant, but many of them align, Since we don't actually have many M/M games. (There are actually a ton Japanese gay RPGM, but we don't have access to them)

arrtboi

Feb 24, 2024
This. Seems the next goal is to hit version 1 of chapter 3 by august of next year, so it'll be a loooong while. An upload of 1.03/1.04 (Seems .04 is a minor bug fix) would be dandy
Seconded. v1.0.5 has also released recently, fixing a bug that made one of the routes nigh impassable.

KoropeiniKi

Sep 27, 2017
You need to be more specific when asking for recommendation. "Like this" in what way?
A "Mind Control" game? A M/M RPGM game? Game with stealth? A Furry RPGM game? A rabbit bottom game?
Otherwise you get like the one recommended a Female / Futa / Trap RPGM when you are looking for M/M.

IMO The most similar one is Grove.
I also made a list in Grove thread, not entirely relevant, but many of them align, Since we don't actually have many M/M games. (There are actually a ton Japanese gay RPGM, but we don't have access to them)
sorry i'll try to be more specific.

i guess i'm trying to find something that is MxM, character is NOT bara (basically either twink or femboy, whichever is which drc) but it's fine if the Top (strictly) is bara, and preferably not 3D. it doesn't have to strictly be rpgm, anything is fine really. smut focus if possible. any tag is fine, other than scat ofc.

Last edited:
Oct 19, 2018
sorry i'll try to be more specific.

i guess i'm trying to find something that is MxM, character is NOT bara (basically either twink or femboy, whichever is which drc) but it's fine if the Top (strictly) is bara, and preferably not 3D. it doesn't have to strictly be rpgm, anything is fine really. smut focus if possible. any tag is fine, other than scat ofc.
I think there are only VNs, such as BlackMonkey Pro, "Bacchikoi!" Mikkoukun, "Camp Buddy."
https://f95zone.to/threads/bacchikoi-v1-0-blackmonkey-pro.12536/
https://f95zone.to/threads/camp-buddy-scoutmaster-v1-6-mikkoukun.20575/

Theovonpapen

Sep 2, 2020
The thread is updating so lackadaisical that Bitshift decided to beat F95 by updating to 1.05

For those curious, 1.03-1.05 are all patches on the glory hole minigame

4.10 star(s) 14 Votes