4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
Untitled.png

Overview:
Are you ready to enter a world full of sexy adventures powered by divine intervention?
A Goddess of love will gift you with her divine powers. How will you use them?​

Thread Updated: 2024-09-05
Release Date: 2024-09-05
Developer: Luxo - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.4 Alpha
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
All: - - - -

ss4.png ss3.png ss2.png ss1.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
LuxoGames Congratulations on your first release! Good luck!

Please get a Developers badge by opening a ticket:

Reactions: LuxoGames

bp

Jul 2, 2017
how to trigger the mother in the kitchen the oly thing i am able to do so far is look at sister ass besides that havent found any other events . ps love the game so far

LuxoGames

Game Developer
Mar 16, 2023
how to trigger the mother in the kitchen the oly thing i am able to do so far is look at sister ass besides that havent found any other events . ps love the game so far
As I said in the game, this is a very early version. Most of the game right now is just the intro. I just wanted to put something on f95 already, but right now there is no other content in the kitchen. I recommend not playing the part after the intro as of now, since most of the scenes in the game can't yet be fully unlocked. I believe I can update the game with new content frequently, so you can follow me and check out the game later. Maybe when it comes out of the Alpha. Sorry if you were disappointed by this.

Reactions: MoreNow

bp

Jul 2, 2017
As I said in the game, this is a very early version. Most of the game right now is just the intro. I just wanted to put something on f95 already, but right now there is no other content in the kitchen. I recommend not playing the part after the intro as of now, since most of the scenes in the game can't yet be fully unlocked. I believe I can update the game with new content frequently, so you can follow me and check out the game later. Maybe when it comes out of the Alpha. Sorry if you were disappointed by this.
hey no worrys totaly understandable and looks like the making of a great game keep up the good work 0 disapointment just checking

LuxoGames

Game Developer
Mar 16, 2023
hey no worrys totaly understandable and looks like the making of a great game keep up the good work 0 disapointment just checking
Thank you! I will try to add some content as soon as I can.

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
Thank you! I will try to add some content as soon as I can.
I would suggest adding planned tags and never gonna happen tags.

Basically, tell us what the game is going to be about and what content it will have.

And also the more controversial ones (since people want to avoid certain tags like the plague, avoidable or not, e.g. NTR, sharing/swinging, Scat, MMF, and others)

DredgenVayn

Oct 20, 2022
View attachment 3796217

Overview:
Are you ready to enter a world full of sexy adventures powered by divine intervention?
A Goddess of love will gift you with her divine powers. How will you use them?​

Thread Updated: 2024-07-04
Release Date: 2024-07-04
Developer: Luxo -
Censored: No
Version: 0.1 Alpha
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
All: - MEGA - - WORKUPLOAD -

View attachment 3796238 View attachment 3796239 View attachment 3796240 View attachment 3796241
Can't seem to progress beyond the intro. Is that it, or did I miss something? Can't use the powers given.

LuxoGames

Game Developer
Mar 16, 2023
Can't seem to progress beyond the intro. Is that it, or did I miss something? Can't use the powers given.
I'm going to quote what I said earlier: " As I said in the game, this is a very early version. Most of the game right now is just the intro. I just wanted to put something on f95 already, but right now there is no other content in the kitchen. I recommend not playing the part after the intro as of now, since most of the scenes in the game can't yet be fully unlocked. I believe I can update the game with new content frequently, so you can follow me and check out the game later. Maybe when it comes out of the Alpha. Sorry if you were disappointed by this. " The first update is coming out soon.

DredgenVayn

Oct 20, 2022
I'm going to quote what I said earlier: " As I said in the game, this is a very early version. Most of the game right now is just the intro. I just wanted to put something on f95 already, but right now there is no other content in the kitchen. I recommend not playing the part after the intro as of now, since most of the scenes in the game can't yet be fully unlocked. I believe I can update the game with new content frequently, so you can follow me and check out the game later. Maybe when it comes out of the Alpha. Sorry if you were disappointed by this. " The first update is coming out soon.
I don't hate it, just disappointed in the lack of content. Overall though, it seems good. Just trying to give constructive criticism. Apologies if I came off as rude.

LuxoGames

Game Developer
Mar 16, 2023
I don't hate it, just disappointed in the lack of content. Overall though, it seems good. Just trying to give constructive criticism. Apologies if I came off as rude.
Thank you. You didn't come across as rude at all.

DredgenVayn

Oct 20, 2022
Thank you. You didn't come across as rude at all.
If you want some feedback though, I do think a cheat mode/button in options would make the game more fun. Where you can modify money amount, energy amount, power amount, etc. Just so there's more freedom for the player. Trust me, nobody likes grindy HTML games.

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote