L1m1tl3ss

Sep 27, 2023
The general consensus is that those boots you see from under her door
View attachment 4063706
As you can tell, when enhanced enough you can see a golden frame. Which suggests that it's in fact a painting Bella took down before getting close with the MC

The picture we haven't seen yet which would be this one that magically disappears when you return after the tennis match.
View attachment 4063713

So we don't actually believe they are a hidden set of boots specifically but instead of picture or painting of a theorized child Bella lost sort of explaining James vanishing away to some sort of walk-about or whatever.

This is a mystery no one has actually figured out yet. But I'm inclined to think it's a picture frame.
Your picture is way clearer than the one I posted, so I noticed this:
1727119058968.png
Kind of look like roller skates to me when zooming in. It also seems like the golden-ish frame is behind the "boots" and whatever black shoes there are in front of it. It most likely is the painting that Bella glances at right before going to the tennis match though.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: funkymonkeyjedi

funkymonkeyjedi

Jan 16, 2023
Your picture is way clearer than the one I posted, so I noticed this:
View attachment 4063785
Kind of look like roller skates to me when zooming in. It also seems like the golden-ish frame is behind the "boots" and whatever black shoes there are in front of it. It most likely is the painting that Bella glances at right before going to the tennis match though.
Perhaps, but when I look at it that black shroud that covers the bottom of that frame looks more like it was a cloth used to cover the frame that slipped off.

In the end all this is mere speculations. So I can't disagree nor agree with you.

Reactions: L1m1tl3ss

L1m1tl3ss

Sep 27, 2023
Perhaps, but when I look at it that black shroud that covers the bottom of that frame looks more like it was a cloth used to cover the frame that slipped off.

In the end all this is mere speculations. So I can't disagree nor agree with you.
That could be it. I don't know why there would be a pair of other shoes all over the place when the boots or whatever skates they may be are organized so close to each other. But now that you mention it, it does look like it's some cloth partially covering the painting.

funkymonkeyjedi

Jan 16, 2023
That could be it. I don't know why there would be a pair of other shoes all over the place when the boots or whatever skates they may be are organized so close to each other. But now that you mention it, it does look like it's some cloth partially covering the painting.
The theory of a lost child was, if I'm not mistaken a Dalli theory. And to be honest he had fished out lots of secondary clues to support his assumption. Like for example if you go to Bella's bathroom, you can see a small step-stool facing a smaller mirror, as if it was setup for a child. And a few other clues he had that I can't recall anymore.

Many users had other theories about that frame that could also be possible, but the one that stuck out the most was the lost child theory from Dalli. At least I think it was him that came up with it. It's been a while since that topic has been discussed at length. It was about around the 10,000th page or thereabouts, but I couldn't be bothered to hunt for that topic today. I've been facing a screen with text for too long today and it's taking a tool on my eyes.

I need to go fly my drone and freak people out for a bit. :cool:

Ray_D

Engaged Member
Nov 13, 2022
Reactions: Better Cock Spock

L1m1tl3ss

Sep 27, 2023
The theory of a lost child was, if I'm not mistaken a Dalli theory. And to be honest he had fished out lots of secondary clues to support his assumption. Like for example if you go to Bella's bathroom, you can see a small step-stool facing a smaller mirror, as if it was setup for a child. And a few other clues he had that I can't recall anymore.

Many users had other theories about that frame that could also be possible, but the one that stuck out the most was the lost child theory from Dalli. At least I think it was him that came up with it. It's been a while since that topic has been discussed at length. It was about around the 10,000th page or thereabouts, but I couldn't be bothered to hunt for that topic today. I've been facing a screen with text for too long today and it's taking a tool on my eyes.

I need to go fly my drone and freak people out for a bit. :cool:
I've heard of the theory regarding the step-stool at least. I'm pretty sure the small clothes that Bella lends the MC for yoga were part of that theory too. I'm not entirely convinced if we go by these, since the step-stool is probably used by Bella herself for that long cabinet in the bathroom. Maybe the clothes are James' and they've gotten smaller than what they used to be due to years of washing. Doesn't the MC make a comment about them probably belonging to Bella's husband too as he puts them on?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: funkymonkeyjedi

godkingxerxes

Sep 27, 2020
With it looking like Sage be coming on this winter trip, I think it's quite likely our favourite lesbian couple will be joining us as well.

Was hoping for a unique date for each path but don't seem that way.

Welp at least we have the Others path for unique.

Reactions: KaiserST

NebulousShooter

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 24, 2018

Watch it be perfectionist DPC fucking up the render, its very easy for daz figures to float if you are not careful. That would be funny :Kappa:

4.80 star(s) 1,561 Votes