Collection Video Mardonn Collection [2024-08-25] [Mardonn]

Schattenjäger

Uploader
Aug 11, 2021
cover.gif

Overview:
Mardonn is a 3D artist who makes short, medium and long animations of original characters. He focuses on huge dick futa and beast content featuring huge belly bulges, extreme cumflations, all-the-way-through (atwt) penetrations and many more extreme kinky themes like anal prolapses or even vore. His earlier work may seem a bit unpolished but he's gone places since then. He produces content frequently and is very organized. Deserves a sub. Heavy Omitome/Animopron vibes.
WARNING EXTREME CONTENT
Updated: 2024-08-25
Artist: Mardonn - -
Censorship: No
Language: English
Resolution: 4K
Content: 95 animations & 889 images
Length: 4h+
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Change-log:

Torrent (2024-08-28)
Note: Keep in mind that files downloaded via torrent will lose filedate tags

Download:
Human Content:

Beast Content:

001A.gif 001B.gif 001C.gif 01.jpg 02.jpg 03.jpg 04.jpg 05.jpg 06.jpg 07.jpg 08.jpg 09.jpg 10.jpg 11.jpg 12.jpg 13.jpg 14.jpg 15.jpg 16.jpg 17.jpg 18.jpg 19.jpg 20.jpg 21.jpg 22.jpg 23.jpg 24.jpg

Last edited:

Schattenjäger

Uploader
Aug 11, 2021
Warning, lots of extreme content here. Check the spoiler below to find how can you easily filter for/or avoid specific kinks in this collection.

Emphasis is on the curation of the archive, specifically with use of naming tags for actors and sex scenes,
but most importantly, file timestamps that correspond with the actual release date of each video or image.

Every video is the original released one, but their filenames are not.
I use a custom filename tag system to quickly find stuff in my collections that looks like:

Both [Created] and [Modified] date of each file is set to the file's original release date on patreon/twitter, so sorting by date would be pretty easy and a huge QoL (for windows add the extra column 'date created' in explorer). Files are zipped so as to preserve the dates when downloaded.

Last edited:

Schattenjäger

Uploader
Aug 11, 2021
Check if it's alright now please
They are still unzipped aren't they? The moment you upload or download an unzipped file to the cloud, the date created and date modified tags are set to the moment of the upload/dl. They are only preserved if you unzip the zip file localy. I've manually set all said date tags to the date of the original release, individually for each file. For some videos there is also a metadata 'created' tag that is set by the encoding program, and that's the only thing that is preserved in your case. Most image files won't stand a chance though. All the above is of course relevant only for those who wish to have date sorting in their archives (I certainly do, it's a huge QoL). Some won't care at all for this thing so it's up to you.
tldr; the only way to preserve the date tags is to upload the files zipped. Sorting them in folders makes no difference.

Reactions: ericjang and cebs

Cepesh

Dec 1, 2020
There is official archive link with 4k or 1080p in kemono
Happy to see his collection here
edit: asked to delete off link but if u need u can easy find it, sry

Last edited:

CuirCuir

Uploader
Jan 18, 2021
Here's the torrent (2024-08-28) that compile files from OP (Right Click > Save As .torrent). Feel free to share it on any public trackers to maximize peers and stay in seed:

Pinzuu

Nov 18, 2019
Legitimately just found this artist on rule34video, and came here to see if there was a post for them yet.

Last edited:

MalLiz

Jan 26, 2024
Legitimately just found this artist on rule34video, and came here to see if there was a post for them yet.
Heh? I was under the impression R34V had been shuttered several weeks ago for no particular reason. Did someone else start it back up again? (And yeah, I know, kind of OT...but give me a break here!)

-Mal