Unity [Game Dev Thread] Interloper

Nova_EW

Jul 8, 2024
Welcome dear F95 users!

My name is Nova and I'm a creator of Euphoria Workshop. After posting renders here and having no luck finding a writer to collaborate with, I decided to try on my own. Here is a concept and idea for Interloper, a game made in Unity that is heavily story-focused. I'm making this thread for two reasons, 1st to motivate myself and keep progressing, 2nd I'm still looking for a writer to help me develop my ideas and character and bring fresh ones. If you're interested, here's my discord: nova_ale_stara

To the story itself. Interloper is a game about a young private investigator who one day decides to take a lead about missing girls in his small city named BonVille. As a new guy in town, he starts to melt into the underworld and high society of the lovely town. Meeting a gorgeous girl and chasing clues to resolve the mystery behind it. Who knows what BonVille hides under normal people eyes?

From the technical side, Unity gives me as a programmer the freedom to do much stuff, to make it beyond typical VN. Nothing crazy but I think it can bring some fresh air to production and make it more unique than a typical ren'py project. For now, I created a base core in Unity, slowly expanding the story and gathering assets for DAZ. I will keep posting here any updates about the game. Stay tuned!

Nova_EW

Jul 8, 2024
First update, I finally decided to start making characters in DAZ. I started with MC and Clara. MC is well, a main protagonist of the game . Clara is one of the most important character in the game, I don't want to spoiler anything but she will be very valuable to MC.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Wazzanau