Others Unity Fairy Massage Sex Mode!

Loolust

Aug 17, 2024
Good day to all my dear friends! I hasten to inform you that the development of Fairy Massage is being completed and I am preparing for the release of the game. I want to demonstrate to you the sex mode, which opens after filling the scale of depravity at the fairy.

You have access to:
  • Switching between seduced fairies
  • Selecting a position
  • Selecting a tool
  • Speed control
  • Camera focus
  • Cum (opens after the scale is filled)
  • Possibility to hide the interface
ScreenSexMode.jpg

Tools:
  • Tongue 1_Lick.gif
  • Finger 2_Finger.gif
  • Dick 3_Dick.gif
  • Magnifying glass 4_Magni.gif
  • Pen 5_Pen.gif
  • Pencil 6_Pencil.gif
  • Ruler 7_Ruler.gif
  • Brush 8_Brush.gif
  • Bottle 9_Bottle.gif
  • Banana 10_Banana.gif
  • Lollipop 11_Lp.gif
  • Sugar bowl 12_Salt.gif
  • Pastry syringe 13_Injector.gif
P.S. - Don't forget to cum on the fairies, sperm is extremely beneficial for their skin. FairyCum.jpg

antonio1508

Mar 25, 2020
ok it look so sexy , i'am on about it :D .

i hope that there could be a mode "soft" similar to ecchi before hentai ( sex mode ) , like examine her in clothing , fairie teasing you or you grab her skirt and lift up to show her tiny panties , examine her ass under a magnifying glass while she is on all fours still dressed and with her skirt rolled up, grab her panties with pliers and pull them between her buttocks, ect ect. force her to do a strip tease against a cup or our finger, or some naughty fairy decides to do it herself.
spreading her little legs to look under her nightgown while she is sleeping... etc etc ( too many great things to explore :D ).

otherwise thank you for the sex mode which will surely be the center of attention of this game, but I wanted to highlight the benefits that fairy erotica could bring. cant wait to discover it :).

I keep an eye on it :) see you.

Loolust

Aug 17, 2024
ok it look so sexy , i'am on about it :D .

i hope that there could be a mode "soft" similar to ecchi before hentai ( sex mode ) , like examine her in clothing , fairie teasing you or you grab her skirt and lift up to show her tiny panties , examine her ass under a magnifying glass while she is on all fours still dressed and with her skirt rolled up, grab her panties with pliers and pull them between her buttocks, ect ect. force her to do a strip tease against a cup or our finger, or some naughty fairy decides to do it herself.
spreading her little legs to look under her nightgown while she is sleeping... etc etc ( too many great things to explore :D ).

otherwise thank you for the sex mode which will surely be the center of attention of this game, but I wanted to highlight the benefits that fairy erotica could bring. cant wait to discover it :).

I keep an eye on it :) see you.
Thank you for your interest! There is a lot of scope for imagination here, but if I try to implement it all, the game will not reach release))). But if the game finds its audience, I will try to add as much content as possible in add-ons. (Sorry for bad English)

Reactions: Artemissu

Artemissu

Sep 17, 2021
The artwork is tremendous! And i'm so glad they're animated too!

Kepeing an eye on this ;)

antonio1508

Mar 25, 2020
Thank you for your interest! There is a lot of scope for imagination here, but if I try to implement it all, the game will not reach release))). But if the game finds its audience, I will try to add as much content as possible in add-ons. (Sorry for bad English)
yes i understand well more idea ideas include = more time developement , use only what you prefer and you consider like the best idea.